Thanks to all of our Sponsors!
All Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsorship opportunities are taken.
We still have Community Sponsorship opportunities available. Complete the Sponsorship Application to become a Community Sponsor.
The Martin Luther King Jr., Dare to Dream Association, Inc., (MLK Dare to Dream Association), Tallahassee Downtown Improvement Authority (TDIA), and The City of Tallahassee, are pleased to announce the 5th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Dare to Dream Festival – Monday, January 16, 2017 – at Cascades Park. The festival includes a soundstage, kid’s zone, historical exhibits, community interaction, inspiration component, and vendors.
We invite you to become a sponsor and join us as we celebrate the legacy Dr. King while inspiring the community to pursue their personal dreams and goals. Let us put this festival’s buzz and energy to work for you!
The MLK Dare to Dream Association prides itself on:
- meeting and exceeding sponsor expectations through attention to detail,
- exemplary client service, and
- creative marketing solutions.
Benefits of Sponsorship include:
- Title Sponsorship opportunities;
- Customized sponsorship packages aimed at achieving your business objectives;
- Affiliation with a family-friendly signature event in the City of Tallahassee that has received tremendous support from City and the community at-large;
- Complimentary exhibit space for branding and/or sampling of your products;
- Unlimited access to the festival’s VIP area;
- And many more.
Being a sponsor partner of this event will offer you great community visibility, public relations, and brand awareness! We look forward to your participation in this premier event and are eager to tailor a program that meets your specific needs. Let’s discuss how this event can help you while partnering to bring quality enriching activities to Tallahassee.
To become a sponsor review our 2016 Sponsorship Brochure and Sponsorship Application. Thank you for helping to make the MLK Dare to Dream Festival a successful event. See you on Monday, January 18, 2016.